To enhance environmental standards and continuously promoting a better and Green Environment within the factory as well in the nearby areas. The Company is arranging regular Tree Plantation at different locations within factory premises and nearby areas to provide a healthy environment to employees and other communities living in its surroundings. This activity will continue in the future and further trees will be planted to ensure healthy and green environment, in order to achieve scope of environmental policy;
- Ensure our products, operations and services comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Maintain and continually improve our environmental management systems or more stringent requirements as dictated by specific markets or local regulations.
- Operate in a manner that is committed to continuous improvement in environmental sustainability through recycling, conservation of resources, prevention of pollution, product development and promotion of environmental responsibility amongst our employees.
- Responsibly managing use of hazardous materials in our operations, products and services and promote recycling or reuse of our products.
- Inform suppliers, including contractors, of our environmental expectations and require them to adopt environmental management practices aligned with these expectations.
Efforts to Mitigate the Adverse Impact of Industrial Effluent/Wastes.
The Company follows the standard for disposal of liquid effluents as per the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines. The only hard form of waste extracted while purification of sugar called Mud which is environmental friendly and is used as a fertilizer in farms. The Company is also investing heavily on tree plantation to reduce the environmental impact to build greener and healthier surroundings.