1. Syed Anwar Hussain Shahid is the Chief Executive of the Company and is a renowned Sugar Technologist having a vast experience of 34 years in the erection and commissioning sugar plants, Technical Supervision indecision about plant expansion, equipment selection and project exposure. He has remarkable success in running sugar plants by introducing Talo Refinery Process, implementing technological development and modification. He is responsible for overseeing technical matters of JSML sugar operations.
2. Mr. Muhammad Aamir Beg has thirty five years of practical experience in the fields of
Marketing and new projects development. He is a qualified M.B.A from Liverpool
University, England in 1981. He has received certification as project management
professional. He has successfully introduced new pioneering trends in the country in the
fields of tractors, agricultural equipment, and container glass for the food, beverages and
pharmaceutical industries, product packaging industries
3. Mr. Ghias ul Hassan is an entrepreneur with forty two Years experience, has led number
of businesses in Pakistan including Manufacturing, Trading and Advertising. His work experience
and Managerial ability is one of the key success factors for the Company His capabilities and
competencies will help to apply Strategy , Good Governance , Leadership in Managing the
Company as well as to safeguard the Shareholder’ interest in the business.
4. Mr. Saif ur Rehman Electrical Engineer and having 25 years Electrical & MEP Engineering Experience in Sugar Industries, Power Plant, Distillery, Textile, Dairy Plant and High Rise Buildings including Plant installation, Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance. He has Certification from ISO, SKF Bearing Training workshop, PLC & DCS. Member of Pakistan Society of sugar Technologist (PSST). Executive Engineering Head of different Industries and Buildings Projects from last 20 years.
5. Mr. Amjad Javed Aftab – He is a seasoned expert of sugar manufacturing process. Professional engineer of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and a Member of Chemical Institute of Engineers, Pakistan. He is serving sugar industry for last thirty two years in key positions and achievements include Plant Installation & Commissioning, Energy Audits, Planning & Administration. Besides this, he is an Executive Body member of Pakistan Society of Sugar Technologists (PSST). He has affiliation and certification from ISO making him more capable and proficient in his profession.
6. Mr. Farhan Ilyas is a qualified M.B.A with diversified experience with national and multinational organizations. He carries a wide range of experience in the fields of business management, financial management and restructuring, and corporate administration.
7. Ms. Faiza Iftikhar-She holds M.Phill degree in education & development studies and has a diversified working experience of more than 06 years with various organizations in human resource, organization restructuring and actively participate in development and execution of business plans